The Quantedge Foundation focuses on helping disadvantaged families break out from inter-generational poverty and giving every child or youth an equal opportunity to maximise his/her potential, regardless of his/her socio-economic background.
Efforts to promote a more inclusive and caring society, by raising awareness of vulnerable communities and seed-funding projects to meet their diverse needs are also supported.
Programmes that are supported include:
- The Early Years (0 - 6 years old):
- Improving care and support for children from disadvantaged backgrounds
- The Growing Years (7 - 16 years old):
- Improving low-income students' access to high quality, transformative opportunities that expand their opportunity set, while supporting their social and emotional development
- The Blossoming Years (17 - 25 years old):
- Improving tertiary education access, affordability and completion for low-income students
- The Community:
- raising awareness of vulnerable communities and seed-funding initiatives to experiment and demonstrate the viability of new approaches to meet diverse needs